Using the WooCommerce Product Table, you have all the necessary options in one plugin. Use the Text Overwriting option and give your table a beautiful and convenient look.
In the settings section “Language and Text” you can rewrite the text of almost any element of the table.
Settings of Service Text in Your Table
Here you can change the settings of service text in your table:
- Multiple add selected to cart button text – set the text that your users will see when you enable a “Multiple add to cart” option.
- Empty table – set the text that your users will see if the table has no data.
- Table info text – the text that users will see in the left bottom corner under your table (Pagination enabled)
- Empty info text – set the text that users will see in the left bottom corner under your table if it is empty (pagination should be enabled).
- Filtered info text – set the text for filtering.
- Length text – the text that users will see in the left top corner above your table ( if pagination is enabled)
- Search label – rename the label for searching on your own taste.
- Zero records – input the text for users, if no matching data were found during their search
- Filer text – set the text that users will see before the filter dropdown
- Reset text – input the text for Reset icon is you using the filters.
- Stock quantity items text.You can add your text to stock quantity
- Specify the text that your users will see on the Previous page (Pagination) and Next page (Pagination)
After you change some settings – with responsive data tables plugin, you can immediately see the result – open the “Preview” tab and check the table. Note that the table may have minor changes depending on the style that your theme has.
Still have some questions about Text Overwriting? Contact us and ask about it.