We’re glad to welcome you to the world of WooBeWoo plugins, and create this tutorial to help you easily get started to use Product Table WooCommerce by following a couple of steps.
- In the left panel of WordPress, click Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “WooCommerce Product Table by WooBeWoo” and click “Install”. When the installation is completed, click “Activate Plugin”. You will see a new plugin, ready to work in the admin menu.
To install the PRO version of the plugin follow the next steps:
- A download zip archive with PRO version
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload the archive > Activate Plugin.
- After activation of the PRO version, you need to enter the license key.
- Go to the plugin in the WordPress navigation menu.
- Click the License tab on the left navigation menu of the plugin.
Enter your email and license key.
- Click the Activate button.
Create a new table
The plugin uses the product data already created with WooCommerce (WooCommerce > Settings > Products ). This means that you can add products to WooCommerce manually or import them using a CSV/XML import, and they will be displayed in the product table.
Now, let’s go ahead and create our first table.
- Click “Add new table”
- Enter the title of the table.
- Select the products or skip this step.
- Click “OK”.
Add products to the table
Select the necessary items and add them to Manage Table Content.
There is an option to select all and remove selected products.
To easily find the products you would like to add, you can use
- Search bar
- Filters by: author, category, tag, attribute
- Display private and variants of the variable products as single items.
The way to easily add products automatically by category multiselection – just choose categories from the drop-down list:
If you add products in this way, you don’t need to edit table un future, adding new products. All the new products you will add to your shop will be automatically added to the table according to the selected category.
Set the table properties
You can select the column of the product data you need to display and add it into the table.
Available columns are:
- Stock status
- Short description
- Sale Price dates
- Product link
- Custom fields
You can click an edit column to set the edition settings.
All information about the main settings and options you can find in our tutorial.
Click the Save button and check the created table in preview mode.
Add Product Table to the site content
There are 2 different ways to add a table to your site using code: table shortcode and table PHP code.
Table shortcode can be found on the left navigation menu if you click “Show All Tables”.
Or you can also find shortcodes in the table settings in the top left of the panel. Simply choose a necessary code from the drop-down menu and copy the code.
Copy Table shortcode and paste into the page content. PHP code can be inserted at any place of the page code.
Look at all the Examples of the WooCommerce Product Table.