Create and customize filters for your online store using the free WooCommerce Product Filter WordPress plugin. This is an ideal way to make the purchase process really simple and enjoyable for users of your site without any special coding knowledge.
Filter by Author Settings
Once you have added this filter, you can fully configure it:
- Here you can enter your Title Lable text, by default Price
- If you wish, you can enter the filter Description text (optional)
- Show title label. Here you can choose how to show the title with the function of opening / closing the filter:
- desktop (No; Yes, show as close; Yes show as opened)
- mobile (No; Yes, show as close; Yes show as opened)
- Roles. You can define which role show users in the drop down
- Show on frontend as . You may show your roles list as checkbox or dropdown
- If you select the Dropdown list, then you can change the Dropdown label text.
- If you select the checkbox list, then you can:
- Show Search. Show search display the bar for searching by author name in the filter.
- Layout. Select a vertical or horizontal layout and set the count of columns
- Maximum height in frontend. Set maximum displayed height in frontend.(px)