Thanks to the WooCommerce Product Filter, you can filter by any parameter, for example, by Stock Status. This is controlled in the main WooCommerce settings – WooCommerce> Settings> Products> Inventory. On this page you can indicate whether you want to show the general condition of the product or the exact quantity of the product for each product.
Filter Settings by Stock Status
- Here you can enter your Title Lable text
- If you wish, you can enter the filter Description text (optional)
- Show title label. Here you can choose how to show the title with the function of opening / closing the filter:
- desktop (No; Yes, show as close; Yes show as opened)
- mobile (No; Yes, show as close; Yes show as opened)
- Show fronted as:
- toggle switch (You can give your own custom design.
- Stock status. Here you may select the sorting options available for your site users (min two options).
- Change status names. Here you may change stock status names
- Use as default. Toggle the option to select the default stock status.
- Hide filter. Turn on the option to hide the filter.
How to change the stock status of the product?
You can do this in the product settings in the Inventory section.
The inventory section gives you the ability to manage stocks individually and determine whether to allow reverse orders and more. It allows you to sell products, and customers add them to the cart for purchase.
You can select “Enable Product Level Inventory Management” in the goods inventory settings. If you do not select then in the “Inventory” section only the “Inventory Management” option will be displayed.
When inventory management at the product level is disabled, you must manually update the Balance Status.
Exclude variations on backorder
If the option “Hide out of stock items from the catalog” is enabled, out-of-stock products will not be filtered. If this option is also enabled, on-backorder products will also be excluded.
Still have questions? Contact us and we will be happy to help you