WooCommerce Product Filter with advanced filters for your customers and full control for you is a “Must Have” for any online store!
With the help of the plugin, your customers can filter products by any criteria —
- Price range
- Sort by
- On sale
- In Stock,
- In Stock, Out of Stock, On Backorder
- Search by text
- By Color
- Custom meta fields
- Length, Width, Height
Each filter criterion is customizable, giving you maximum control over what your customers are filtering and the results they see.
Layout options for criteria include all necessary fields and settings that let you set your filters flexibly and match your needs.
- Create new product filters with unlimited parameters in a few clicks and easily attach them to your page using a widget or shortcodes.
- Define the display type for each property, with single or multi-select, such as checkboxes, radio buttons, dropdowns, sliders, color icons, buttons, text, etc.
- Make certain filter blocks accordion (hidden with the ability to reveal) or hidden and invisible to the user by default.
- Include or exclude specific parameters of each block from the product filter.
- Define the order of blocks and parameters in a filter using drag and drop.
- Add categories, attributes, tags, in stock, on sale, and ratings so your customers can find exactly what they need with the highest probability!
You can learn more about how to create your first product filter in this documentation article.